January, 1973: As an American citizen and USN Hospital Corpsman with high marks, I was put in "solitary" for ten days in the San Diego Naval Brig. The charge: "Laughing" at the commander which I absolutely did not do. I have only a 10-min. recollection of the ten days. I am 99% sure I was an MK-Ultra experiment....
January, 1973: As an American citizen and USN Hospital Corpsman with high marks, I was put in "solitary" for ten days in the San Diego Naval Brig. The charge: "Laughing" at the commander which I absolutely did not do. I have only a 10-min. recollection of the ten days. I am 99% sure I was an MK-Ultra experiment...
The ten minutes I do remember is when a Marine on LSD - which I overheard from the two Marine guards who beat him badly after throwing him in the solitary cell next to mine - was thrown into the cell and, after being beaten badly, successfully hung himself with a bed sheet ten minutes after the guards left. (You never beat up someone on an acid trip.) As this was a Marine in the sensory deprivation solitary cell next to mine - who was on LSD - I believe this is further proof of MK-Ultra.
Tonight, I discovered the following symptoms of "mind control" which I have had for many years:
1. Street lights going out as you pass under them, walking or driving. (This happened just last night three times.)
2. Telephones frequently have static or tones or echoes; you have lots of "wrong number" calls.
3. You find that you are coming suddenly awake at precisely the SAME TIME, middle of every night
4. Ringing in ears - may start/stop when switching on or off electronic devices. Tremendous ringing in ears.
5. Very fast heartbeat while relaxed (not having exercised recently)
6. Vibration, large area of your body, or, nearby objects which should not vibrate normally
7. Forced awakening, can't go back to sleep, as if on high doses of caffeine (I thought this was sleep apnea.) I haven't slept more than an hour at a time for years.
8. Urges to go somewhere you don't need to or at times you would not go there. This occurs strongly ESPECIALLY when driving. The incredible thing is, I DO find myself in key areas and events, though I have had no prior knowledge of them. I often feel I have to be in Berlin or Switzerland (and I have several times each) and other countries I won't mention.
9. Repeated instances where it seems your mind is being read
10. Sudden "drop-you-in-your-tracks" fatigue at times you should not be tired.
11. For many years, would rather read than eat. Often 7 a.m. till 11 p.m. in university library without even the desire to eat.
12. Tested out at above normal human hearing
13. Greatly increased intelligence in some areas. Straight A's at university.
14. Always feel I have to be dependent on someone and that "I don't really need money or have any need to own anything." One result of this, I feel, is a "Jesuit-like lifestyle" with therefore Jesuit cutting-edge perceptions and awareness.
15. Certain parts of the world I feel I have to be in.
16. Minimalist lifestyle as "normal" seems written in stone for me.
17. In my mind, especially here in Canada, at "first glance" I "know" who foreign agents are. It is a discernment of them I pick up in a second. I absolutely cannot explain this one. It's just there.
18. Left eye is blurry when right eye is better and visa versa.
19. Since May of 1994, black helicopters have followed me everywhere. These have "spoofer packets" to fool civil radar and fly as low as 50 feet. They fly right above me when I'm in Israel, Oregon, Alberta, Montana, mich more. I have hundreds of photos and video of them here.
I can only attribute these attributes to the ten-day experience in January, 1973. Though I have only a ten-minute recollection of it. This period is the only time of my life I have no recollection.